Saturday, September 29, 2007

I think younger siblings naturally fall into two different rolls. Some become tattletales such as myself, who was no match for my two older brothers so I resorted to bratty tactics in order to get mom on my side and make sure I could always watch the movie Annie whenever I wanted. Other kids become sidekicks/cohorts in crime. I don't think Claire will become a tattletale. In fact the way she studies everything Ashlyn does and laughs and doesn't complain when Ashlyn pulls her around I'm convinced they will be quite the dynamic duo someday and will really give Brock a run for his money. Future boyfriends beware.


8 comments:

Skyler said...

First of all, your blog rocks -- especially the post where your daughter is falling asleep while eating in her high chair. Good, good stuff. That's how Brock used to be on the stand during really boring church talks back when he was in the Bishopric! Karli and I are doing great -- check out our blog to catch up -- but we should keep in better touch! Hope all is well,
The Bells

Brock said...

To the Bells:

What is your blog address? I can't find it. It is so good to hear from you two!!

Cami said...

So smart and cute! I can't wait to watch the video, but I'll have to wait until Jesse' Halo 3 party is over (and I have free access to all of the electronics)

Unknown said...

I just knew you guys would have a blog. I hired a Private Investigator to find your site, but all he did was pound on the keyboard in frustration. It wasn't until Maylin cleverly visited the Bells' blogspot that she found the Solanos. The PI turned out to be some punk kid with a two tooth smile and faulty credentials. Finn can really be convincing when he wears that onesie with the tie printed on the front.

The Richardsons said...

Sisters, Sisters, there were never such devoted sisters! So cute!

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Solanos! Your girls are darling. We couldn't stop laughing at the sleeping video. You look great and we miss you! By the way Brock--I'm still trying out for American Idol, despite your heckling. Love, The Hunts

Mrs. Ordinary said...

PS Do you mind if we link you to our blog?

Emily said...

Hi hunts!!! please do. and let us know your blog address...we would have tracked you down sooner or later.