Sunday, September 09, 2007




I heard Ashlyn say this morning, "Hey Claire! Let me borrow some sweats!" Then she went and did a nice pile drive to the bean bag. (refer to Nacho Libre if you wonder what I am talking about.) It is amazing to think that Ashlyn used to wear this little outfit when she was 3 months; she is getting so tall. I don't know if I should be overly concerned with her new desire to wear Claire's clothes or sit in claires little car seat, swing, or bath tub. Claire gets a kick out of Ashlyn running and dancing around, and just giggles and laughs. I think Ashlyn is just asking for more attention. I'll have Brock do a complete psycological analysis and I will get back to you.

Claire on the other hand has discovered her tongue. Her aunt Becca taught her how to blow raspberries with her tongue and now she can't seem to keep it in her mouth. She is always blowing spit and cooing. She is so proud of herself. Very cute, but very wet.

2 comments:

erin said...

Ahhh, baby slobber, there isn't anything like it. They are beautiful and I am glad Becca is there for awhile. It is always fun to have family around to do things with and to get extra assistance from. You guys are beautiful! Take Care.

ThePalmers said...

What adorable kids! This is Brandt and Amber Palmer (BYU 169th ward). I found a link to your blog and so I linked you to mine (www.palmerparty.blogspot.com) Hope everything is well with you guys! By the way, Brandt says hello, too!