Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The words that preceded this picture were, “I want to hold it.” Ashlyn is a very good big sister. I'm so glad to have two little girls, it's so fun to have a sister. They can play together and share clothes. Just the other day Ashlyn found one of Claire's onsies and wanted to put it on. She didn't have a purple shirt to wear. Claire consented as long as she put it back in her drawer. My little sister Becca just moved in with us until she finds a job down here. It's been a lot of fun and the girls love having their aunt to play with.

Here are some photos to sum up the last part of our summer...
Ashlyn is gaining more confidence in the pool, so hopefully we will learn to swim next summer.
Claire discovered that she can get her toes in her mouth... very satisfying.

We blessed Claire on August 5th. Here she is with great Grandmother Plumb. She just woke up from her nap in the other room...she knew I was talking about her. So I'll need to end this quick.
Brock just started classes again last week, and he is working at two different internships...definately keeping busy. And I'm busy with the girls. We are in the world of potty training and playing. So fun.

3 comments:

M said...

Hope you don't, but we've been checking you out. Your girls are beautiful!

M said...

Hope you don't mind (i always publish before reading)

Kimbur said...

That's hilarious that Ashlyn said that, because the day that we brought Lilly home from the hospital Adelle told me (while I was holding Lilly) "Papa hold it" pointing to Lilly. I passed Lilly to her dad and Adelle climbed into my lap!