Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Extraordinary Things

FIRST: Extraordinary Desserts
Brock and I are so glad that we were introduced to this wonderful oasis with windows full of cakes, streusal, cobbler, tortes, and tartes. Its amazing, and when Rebecca moved in with us we made a deal that when she got a job we would take her out to dinner, and after she got her first paycheck she would buy us dessert. We decided to cash in on dessert on Saturday after our day full of General Conference. We got them to go since we had sleeping babies in the car, and so you don't get to see them in their full spendor because they always present them so nicely at the restaurant, but they were extraordinary.


TWO: Claire's new sound
Maybe Claire has a future as a beatboxer like that girl who was one of the ten finalists on America's got Talent. She may win us a million dollars one day. She does this from time to time. I don't know how it started, but it makes feeding her rice cereal really tricky when she is in a beatboxing mood during dinner. The video is a little long, but brock is doing back-up so...enjoy!


THREE: Ashlyn

She is growing up so fast; it's amazing to me. She has such a fun personality. I love it when she wakes up from her naps and informs me that she had sweet dreams, or when she tells me that she is proud of me and that she knew I could do it after I use the potty. Brock got a sticker after he went the other day...she likes him better.


5 comments:

The Richardsons said...

brock can use the potty?! Troy is going to be so excited when I tell him that Ashlyn has cured all the potty-training woes Troy had to deal with on the mission!

Emily said...

Can you believe I had to remind Brock of his infamous mission experience when he read your comment.

Maylin said...

Those treats look too tasty, the video is too cute/funny, and the Ashlyn pics are too familiar--it looks like Galla, even your apt looks like the exact same layout as ours!

Skyler said...

Excellent addition of a little Buble. Well done. You too Brock. You potty with the best of them!

Grygla Family said...

i hope becca likes her new job - i think i need to have scott buy me something good like that - he has already received his first paycheck! anyways - i tried calling last week, but it was busy. i will try again - hope all is well.