Sunday, January 12, 2014

It's Great To Be 8 !!!!!

 Ashlyn's recollections of her 8th bday celebrations...
 My 8th birthday was awesome!  We opened presents as a family.  I got a new comforter for my bed, a chess set, some littlest petshops, some walkie talkies, and one of my favorites was...

POTHOLDER LOOM LOOPS :)  WOOHOO! (I used them all up in about 2 months.  I can make a potholder faster than superman can save the planet)
 Foodwise we had Sushi from Sushi Station (california rolls and lobster crazy rolls are so good, my mouth is watering just by typing this).  A lemon cooler cake from Costco was for dessert.  AWESOME!!!!!
We celebrated with our cousins.  They heated up the jacuzzi in Claire's and my honor.  We had ice cream cake and swam for hours.  Me and my cousins Rachel and Sarah pretended that we were pest patrol people. We caught bugs in the bug catcher.
 Grandma Plumb got me just what I wanted for my birthday...roller skates!!!!!!!!
(notice the 8 exclamation marks)  Great Grandmother Plumb got me a gorgeous dress that came with a necklace with a jewel on it.
Later on in the month, mom let me invite 10 friends to a party at our house.
 Lizzy, Abby, Bridgett (hiding), Madison, Rylee, Makayla, Me, Elizabeth, Rachel, and Alexis B. (Hana couldn't come :( )  We made edible flowers out of fruit and had ice cream sundaes with all the candies you could imagine.  (It was just like Froyo Love frozen yogurt shop). We played jump rope and had so much fun.
I miss all these friends from my old school at San Elijo elementary. It was a fun Birthday.


                  

No comments: