Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Claire's kindergarten Graduation

On June 5th, I graduated from kindergarten.  My favorite memories from kindergarten were the monkey bars, Bono Bucks (green paper money given for good behavior), and the treasure box.  Mrs. Miller was may teacher.
For the graduation ceremony I slid down the slide.  (represented sliding into first grade).
Claire and Jimmy Whiting with their diplomas
The class got to sing the song "This Land was made for you and me" to all the parents.
 Now I am in first grade at Paloma Elementary. My teacher's name is Ms. Feinberg, She is very nice.  Here is a picture of me on the first day of school August 19, 2013.  My favorite thing in school is doing math word problems. 
After school we helped decorate a chocolate cake that mom made to celebrate our first day back to school.

Moms side note: Claire is reading so well, and is already doing multiplication.  She is in a first grade/second grade combo class and is soaking it all in. 

No comments: