Sunday, January 12, 2014

Claire's 6th Birthday Celebrations


 Every year for my birthday we get some new kites and try them out.  We found some wind up at Simmons Family Park.  The Penguin kite I got last year worked the best.  We still have the Nemo kite we got a long time ago from Grandma Solano when I was a baby.
Mom made me a kite cake. It was chocolate with marshmallow and chocolate pudding frosting, YUM!
Dad got me a Butterfly Necklace, Ashlyn got me a checker game, Lara got me some walkie talkies. and Warren got me some Littlest pet shop.  Mom got me some flowery bright yellow sheets for my bed to match our room.
 We went to our cousins house to celebrate ashlyn's and my birthday.  The Jacuzzi was hot, and I love going down their water slide and jumping off the diving rock cliffs.They got me shrinky Dinks and my grandma and great grandma got me some dresses.
For my friend party we colored butterfly pictures, made footprint butterflies on a piece of paper, blew bubbles, played on the playground, got play wings and had cake and snacks .


 I got to invite 10 friends:  Abigail, Mackenzie, Jimmy, Isaiah, Eliza, Brynlee, Aurora, Mya, Ava, and little Riley.
I loved turning 6!!!!

No comments: