Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sisters, Sisters, you've never seen such devoted sisters

Brock and I have been trying to decide if Claire will look like Ashlyn, so here is a study of our two little girls. Definately some family resemblance. I tried to get some similar poses from hospital to one week; Ashlyn is on the left and Claire is on the right. I can't believe she is a week and one day already. Ashlyn seems to be adjusting well. In one of the pictures of Claire you see a little bear and some stuffed animals. Ashlyn brought her the bear when she noticed that Claire's pacifier had a bear on it, and slowly she built a little shrine around Claire with her stuffed black dog that we named Dutchess and another bear. I took that as a good sign that these two little girls will get along just fine.

4 comments:

Cordell said...

Ashlyn looks a little more like Brock to me. It's hard to tell though - might need some more pictures.

whitney said...

i have to say that i think ashlyn looks more like emily and claire looks more like brock. only time will tell. :) that is so precious that ashlyn was bringing claire stuffed animals. what a sweet girl. that always makes me so happy when joel and kadin are nice to each other.

flip flop mama said...

Yep they are definitely sisters! Super cute sisters at that!

The Richardsons said...

I would have to agree with the Shafers on that one, I think Claire looks more like brock. We can't wait to meet her, we were talking about trying to come out in June so we'll be in touch! Love you guys!