Sunday, August 03, 2014

A Birthday To Remember

For my birthday, my mom made bacon, soft boiled eggs, and hash browns. It was DELICIOUS! But that was only the start of my awesome birthday...
Great Grandma Plumb came over to our house. She gave me a cute little purse,
a cool outfit, and a pretty blue flower bracelet.
But there was MORE!!!!
 From my brother Warren, I got a pair of  fuzzy Minion slippers!
From Claire, I got my favorite comic book Calvin and Hobbes!!
From my dad, I got a card making set complete with double sided tape, different papers with prints and designs on them, a giant glue stick, and a set of 48 gel pens!!!!
A little bit later, we picked up my friends Rylee and Chelsea and started off for Playworks, an indoor giant playground. We had a bit of a party in the car...
 

We went down slides, bounced on bouncy hammocks, hid from my sister and her friends, and rode wild swings that we kept falling off of.

My friends and  I were super sweaty after we had played for 2 hours. Soon, it was time to go home.
That night, I had a crazy cake. It was a lemon cooler cake with two rolled wafers filled with vanilla stuck out at the top. Just like my birthday breakfast, it was DELICIOUS!! 

A few days later, my grandma Solano  came to visit. She brought a lot of presents with her. My favorite gift that she brought was a Leapad Ultra! How on earth did she know that I had been wanting one of those things forever???
It was a birthday to remember!!!

No comments: