Friday, August 28, 2009

I have some catching up to do from our fun summer. In July we finally had all the Plumbs together for a few days. My older brother Willy came from NY and my younger brother Jesse came from NV with their families. It was sooo nostalgic to say the least. :) I mentioned in my previous post the fun beach day we had and the 14 kids under 9 that we had running around. It was awesome. We had a photo shoot the last day we were together to immortalize the occasion. Here is everyone together almost sliding down the bank. The day the Plumbs from NY left we got a shot with Great Grandmother and 12 out of 25 of her great grandchildren. We can all hope and pray that we look that great when we're 88.
Let's stack all the kids on a ladder!!! Very cute. I would have to use photoshop to get everyone looking. They were a little squirrely perched on their individual rungs, and we had to disband when Claire discovered that the two little kids heads below her were level with her foot. My little button pusher. She is always thinking, "What will happen if I ....."

My mom and dad loved being with all the grand kids. It was hard to get everyone looking the same direction in this picture too. To many aunts and uncles trying to make the kids look and smile.
can you identify the Plumb siblings...

I love being with family, and I'm glad two of my siblings live close. The girls love having some of their cousins nearby. We miss all of our other cousins!

Coming soon....our trip to Paradise.

3 comments:

whitney said...

ben and i are pretty sure you have one sister and 4 brothers... so we saw becca in that picture and the rest of the guys who aren't brock or becca's husband are brothers... are we right?

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun to have the family all together. It's crazy to have all those young kids at the same time, but SO much fun and great memories for them.
You look so happy! Take care!

Emily said...

Whitney, you and Ben are correct. I'll call you and tell you what you've won. being in the middle, I went to college with all my siblings except my youngest brother and people asked me on various occasions if I was twins with each of them.