Thursday, February 12, 2009

highlights from Nov 2008

Alright, we got the girls to bed early and Brock is having fun with his birthday calls, so I am going to take advantage and do a little bit of retroactive blogging. Here are a few of my favorite pics from last November...Daddy with his girls hard at work on their princess coloring.

Here's Lara flanked by her two bodygurads cheeks 1 and cheeks 2. (Cute Plumb cousins Melanie was born in June and Henry was born in August)

My favorite baby toy...suctioning something to your face just never gets old.

I love newborn facial expressions. They change so fast, she looks so different now. Lara is very social and has developed a good set of lungs. When she gets bored and needs to get my attention she has learned how to be louder than her sisters. However she is easily pacified and entertained.


We visited the zoo and Ashlyn made friends with a cute little monkey who had his hand up on the glass. the glare makes it hard to see. We went with my sister Becca and her fiance Tim...I'll post some wedding pics on March 21st. Yeah!!!!


We celebrated Thanksgiving at my Grandmother's home and took some impromptu family shots. It's always nice when you can get everyone looking in the same general direction.

Here is most of the Plumb clan. Its great to have my parents back who returned from their mission in England at the beginning of October.

5 comments:

J-Lo said...

Love the pictures! I'm in awe at your description of Lara as being "easily pacified" when fussy. I can't say the same for Caleb, but we're working on it. On the positive side, I get to walk miles every day doing laps around my kitchen trying to calm him down. People keep saying colicky babies end up being sweet toddlers. I'll let you know if that's a myth:)

The Richardsons said...

Lara is so cute! I love that in that picture with her cousins, you can tell exactly which one is the Solano! :) We hope you guys are doing well, given that you haven't seen us in a few years. We know it must be hard on you guys, but hang in there, we'll have to rescue you from your misery sometime soon :)

Marcie said...

Your family is so darling! I love your impromptu family pic. :)

Anonymous said...

So Cute! I can't believe you have 3 little chillins', they're all so adorable. It looks like you guys are doing good, we miss seeing you.
Take care!

Michele said...

What a beautiful family Emily. Glad your back.