Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm sure you all have had a good laugh at my expense at the irony of my last post title, as once again I enter the blogging world after another 2 month sabbatical. Two in a row is pretty pathetic if I do say so myself. And now my mind whirls as I think of what pictures to post and how to adequately fill in the 2 month gap I have left open, but I think these gut wrenching feelings of shame and stress are what have started this vicious cycle. Maybe I will talk it over with Brock tonight (as my resident psychologist) and work out my feelings so that I can once again regularly make a contribution in the world of the web. I'll slowly fill you in on February and March over a series of posts...Am I making a commitment that I cannot keep? only time will tell.
February and March were eventful with a birthday and fun visitors, more on that later. This post is dedicated to some fun Ashlyn and Claire moments, and what better way to show off their personalities than a little video footage.




Partners in crime...the cheerio heist.

Ashlyn pulled this one off solo...the "can't wait until the Jell-o is set" incident.
Who Me?! Ashlyn enjoyed getting a little dalmation painted on her cheek at the easter egg hunt.
The case of the disappearing baguette...pulled off by curious Claire.

Who Hates Nylons?! This explained Claire's frustration on the way home from Church on Sunday. She makes the funniest fish faces while she is eating. and growls a lot...a very ravenous eater.

4 comments:

flip flop mama said...

I feel so privileged that we made it on your blog! Cute videos and pictures!

Missy said...

You're kids are just as funny as you guys. If you would feed your children more often your problems might decrease.=)

joshandemily said...

How can you possibly get mad at such cute kids? I'm glad you guys are back, we've missed you!

Kimbur said...

I need your email address. My blog is private now and would like to invite you guys!