Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Well Ashlyn liked the fireworks this year supposedly. She had her head buried into my shoulder most of the time, but glanced up to get the general idea that they were in the sky and were different colors. It must have made quite the impression. She still points to the sky from time to time naming all the colors she saw. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. Here are a few fun pics.

The Girls love walking with daddy...very lively conversations









Claire is already quite the jabber box. Smiles a lot and coos and does this funny laugh/cough. She usually likes to chat with us at 9 or so at night before she goes to bed.

3 comments:

Natalie R. said...

You guys have a great site!!! I love all of the pictures! :0) I just tried to send an email to Brock, but I'm not sure if I got the right address (thanks to my terrible writing). If you don't get it, please let me know at nataliejb@gmail.com, and I'll send it to the right place!

Thanks!
Natalie (Richards, your long, lost second cousin in Brooklyn) ;0)

StrongerFamilies said...

Li'l Emily and I are watching you...But we've, apparently, been distracted since about Easter, because nothing looks familiar over the past few months. Now that we're tuned in once again, Emily wanted to know if you happen to have blogs for any other people she knew back in the way-back.

- DR & ER (recently replanted in Idaho)

whitney said...

yeah, brock's talking puts me to sleep too. :)